Fragments of Memories, Sown together with Words

Friday, June 27, 2014

[SE] The 3 in 2 of Us

Miki entered her room and shuffled towards her computer. 

She shook the mouse to wake it up, typed in her ridiculously long password, opened up a fresh page in her journal file and started typing. 


Dearest Diary,

Miki is back! :D

No time for smiles and giggles tho! 


Miki's day was a tragic day. Miki was so upset, she didn't get to do her homework assignment. 


It started with Mr. Snuggles who told Miki that it was time for him to leave me. We've been dating each other since Miki was 5! Miki never dated anyone else cause of Mr. Snuggles, but Mr. Snuggle says he is all worn and torn. He was not worthy of me anymore. 

So Miki threw him away. 

Who will defend Miki now? Who will protect Miki from the ghosts that lurk these halls? :( Who will-

"Miki, what are you doing?"


"Kiki! You can't come in here. I'm writing in my diary!"

"Does it matter? You say out loud everything you type anyway."

Miki stood next to Kiki, put one her hand on Kiki's shoulder and used the other to push Kiki towards her. She whispered into Kiki's ear-

"Did I say something embarrassing again?"

"...Have a seat, I need to talk to you."


 Kiki set herself on the bed. The bed bounced as Miki jumped onto the bed next to her.

"What's up?"

Kiki carefully examined Miki's face before speaking.

"I think her character is getting worse. Maybe we really should take you to a doctor this time."

Miki groaned, grabbed Kiki's feet and shook them.

"It's NOT getting worse, I have her under control. I'm fine. No doctors, like they can do anything anyway."

"I can take over now if you want."

"No way. I'm having so much fun~ Besides, unlike you I have much less to lose. Especially now, with that guy~ right? right?"

Miki winked at Kiki. Kiki sighed and laughed halfheartedly.


"Yeah, about that. That's not going to work out."

"Why not? Then again I hear you. Guys are more trouble than they're worth."

"Is that why I saw you looking at his picture online the other day?"

Miki flushed a shade of red and shook her head.

"I was NOT looking at his picture! There was a cat in that same photo- I was looking at the stupid CAT!"

"Miki, you know you can't hide anything from me. You shouldn't even try."

Silence passed. Miki stared at the floor and mumbled,

"...I really was just looking at the kitty..."

Kiki blew her bangs up and tightened her ponytail.

"He wants to meet you sometime."


"Me? Miki?"

"Yes, Miki. He wants to talk to Miki."

"Why?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself? You both don't have classes tomorrow. I'll set you two up."

Miki didn't respond.


Kiki nudged Miki's thighs with her toes.

"You excited?"

"Should I be?"

"...Tae is a nice guy. A little too nice maybe. I think- I think you'll be good for him."

"But you like him more than I do."

"I've hung out with him long enough to know he doesn't care about me in that way."

"You don't know that. What if-"

Kiki shook her head and let out a dry chuckle. 

"I'm over it. It's not profitable for me to invest long in something I know won't yield benefits. For you it'll be different. I'm betting on you. So... meet him. I only told him what we agreed to tell people. What else you tell him... well I trust you to know."

"Ha, like he'll believe me if I did."

"Like I said, I don't mind taking her over if-"


"I said, NO."

Miki looked sternly at Kiki. 

"Kiki, you've gone on with her long enough. I won't let you go through that again. She's my responsibility as much as she is yours."

"Miki, I-"


"Besides, look how cute Miki ish! I'm having too much fun to give her up that easily!"

"What's that pose suppose to be?"

"A kitty cat!"


Kiki playfully flicked Miki on the forehead.

"I bet she's really happy you've accepted her for who she is. You're a better match for her too than me, Miki."

"I wouldn't say that -"

"Just be careful. I care for Tae but you come first. Always. If it seems too dangerous, get out of there, okay? There no way I'm losing you too."

"Yeah, yeah, blah blah. Miki knows."

"You have to keep our secret."


"Don't worry, Sis. No one will ever find out."



Is the plot development painfully slow? But I love dialogue and slow build ups... haha. 

So Kiki and Miki are... not exactly what they tell others they are. Tae, are you going to be ok?

Poses by MHO, Tumtum Simiolino, Clover, fyachii and Eternila.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions, comments? Let me know what you think!

NOTICE

Changing to this template unfortunately deleted all previous comments, I apologize! Thank you to all who left comments/suggestions previously. I will not forget them!

Welcome!

Please see the Story Guide to aid your reading selection. Hope you enjoy!

Current Story Arc Beginning:

Posting Schedule: 1-2/week

Top Reads

Powered by Blogger.