Fragments of Memories, Sown together with Words

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

[1.6 Fae] Life Stops & Goes

Journal,

I didn't want to write in you - every time I open you up you open to his first, his last entry.

You know he didn't like writing? Haha... I had forgotten how horrible his handwriting was...

But I've been remembering what he said, his pestering for me to write in you whenever Tae or Cloud did something. Even the smallest thing he told me to write. 

...and I've always been glad when I did what he told me to do. 


Not all has been bad. Cloud grew up strong and loud. 
I think I've been too easy on him since he reminds me of his dad so much. 

"Mama, Papa's still not back?"

The explanation went from being busy, to an extended vacation to never coming back. 
I told him  dad wasn't come back not because he didn't love us, but because he loved us. 
I'm not sure if he understood at that time. 


Tae was old enough to read and see the news and understand what had happened. 
He stood in front of the TV silent while I screamed.

"WHY DIDN'T THEY DO SOMETHING! THERE WERE LIKE 3 PEOPLE F* STANDING AROUND! 
I SWEAR IF I GET MY HANDS ON THEM I'LL-"

Tae has been strong. I was ashamed of myself for being this way in front of my sons, but it was...

I lost my best friend, high school sweetheart, my husband, my other half, my love. 

That soul mate of mine died trying to provide. He died a painful death, away from us while strangers STOOD there doing NOTHING. NOTHING


I disappeared for hours to the basement drowning in my work. I often found Tae taking care of Cloud when I emerged. I felt horrible, but I couldn't find the strength to act. Whenever Cloud would come up to ask me to do something, I would hurriedly head out the door to the consignment shop to sell my latest works. 

Money rolled in, but it meant nothing to me.


Time passed and I aged. Full adult in body, but I was a crying child on the inside even still.

It wasn't until my negligence put the family in danger I snapped out of my coma.


A burglar had entered the house as I had often forgotten to lock the door as I entered into the house late at night after a long art session. 
(I also saw a strange alien like creature, but the next moment I knew it was gone)

The police came in time and everything returned, but it made me realize I needed to snap out of it, or I would lose more than I already had. 


That wasn't the only reason. One morning out of the window I saw a cute teenage girl leaving the house cursing. Tae simply stood there and waved her off. It looked like the girl from Tae's prom photos he had tossed on the kitchen table the night before. 



His romance wasn't the only thing that made my head ache. 
Andrew Song is a successful doctor and my first ever patron. He has a family and a great profession, but his recent phone calls and advances have been putting me at unease. 

Funnily enough, I think he's the one Eric was referring to in his journal entry. haha...


The boys are both grown teens now in high school. Tae is close to graduating, but still helps his younger brother out. Their bond is stronger than I could ever hope for. If only Eric could see them now... 

I heard them talk the other night over homework - 

"Hey, practice after?"

"Sounds cool bro. But before that solve this for me will ya Mr. Honor Role Forever Whatever? 
I'll give you a pat on the back yeah?"

Tae never responded to those kind of questions really, and Cloud would just laugh. 
Given their differences others would never think they were close. 


That is until you seem them play together. Cloud's drumming mixed with Tae's piano skills perfectly from day one. They both had inherited their dad's talent in music it seems. 


They both put in a lot of practice after school, playing away. 

...It doesn't surprise me that neither of them touches the guitar. 

...Should that make me happy or sad?

Fae

So there you kind of have it. Eric had caught on fire during one of his Sing-a-Gram jobs, becoming the second sim I've ever lost due to that job. Both were surrounded by multiple Sims too that refused to put them out... frustrating. I wasn't able to see the exact age he died which is sad... Must start paying closer attention!

When the house got robbed, I was a bit confused. An alien with an umbrella, walked up to the front door with the burglar and stood there - started freaking out when the alarms rang then ran away. 

Anyway! We are slowly transitioning into the Second Generation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions, comments? Let me know what you think!

NOTICE

Changing to this template unfortunately deleted all previous comments, I apologize! Thank you to all who left comments/suggestions previously. I will not forget them!

Welcome!

Please see the Story Guide to aid your reading selection. Hope you enjoy!

Current Story Arc Beginning:

Posting Schedule: 1-2/week

Top Reads

Powered by Blogger.