Fragments of Memories, Sown together with Words

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

[2.2 Tae] Girls=Insane

It's been a long week. 

I think college is the kind of break I needed.


I rented a small house for college. Roommates were not an option.


Classes are boring. Half the class is always asleep, and the professors don't care to explain themselves properly. 


Now I know why they offered me scholarships, they really needed to pay me to listen to this nonsense. 



Even without a roommate, I didn't plan on spending college life alone. 
I don't think college intends me to make me spend time alone either. 

A random girl knocked on my door half way into the week.

"Hey, you there. Who's house is this? Where am I?"

"...This is my house. My name is Tae, it's my first year here. I can take you back to your place 
if you tell me where it is."

"Why? We're at your house, we can go in here right?"

Sometimes this good character of mine really irritates me. I gestured her inside and poured her some coffee. 


She introduced herself as Kiki and talked about college, her business ventures, her friends. I sat there and listened. No, I lie. I pretended to listen, again.

"...so that's how that business failed. Profits were abysmal. So Tae, are you free tonight?"

"I'm not interested, thank you though."

"You haven't even heard my proposal! You offered to take me home. Party is at my place, you might as well stay for it. I will be frank, you look like you can use one."

"I appreciate the offer but -"

"You owe me for not listening while I was talking."

"...I was listening."

She sat there and stared at me. Her eyes were a bright light shade of blue. My favorite color.

Minutes of silence passed.

"...Kiki?"

"...What was I saying?"

I gave up. 

"Alright let's go."

"I knew you would accept my offer. Grab your swimsuit, it's a bathing suit bonfire party."


"Wow, Tae. You work out don't you?"

"When I can. I am here for the physical education degree."

"Even so... damn. Oh hey, MIKI! OVER HERE!"

A beautiful girl that looked very similar to Kiki was heading out of the house. Hearing Kiki, she headed in our direction for a couple steps before stopping and turning away. 

Kiki ran over and dragged her towards me while Miki struggled.

"Stop... moving... OW. Dammit Miki. Just look. LOOK."

Seeing her in the light of the bonfire... she really was beautiful. 

Beautiful, but weird. 

"Tae, this is Miki, my cousin. She's in her second year like me... hey, hey! Don't let the fire go out!"

Kiki ran over and started fussing with the fire, leaving me with Miki. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miki. What program are you studying?"

Silence.

"...Nice party right? I bet grilling some hot dogs would-"

"How do you do? You're ordinary, right?"

"...Excuse me?"

"OR-DIN-A-RY. O. R. D. I. N. A. R. Y."

"...I guess I am. Nothing special about-"

She pressed her left index finger to my lips to shut it and scratched her head with her right. 
Then quickly she turned and ran down the street. 

"Hey Tae, come help me with this fire would you?"

Confused, I accepted the fork from Kiki and jabbed away.


That household has issues. 

"We have another bash in a couple days, formal wear this time. You will get to see me, Kiki in a lovely gown. 
You will come, won't you?"

...I think I have issues. I can't believe I accepted.

Tae

Tae's Good trait combined with his Charismatic allure seems to get him into situations he doesn't really appreciate. Some nice guys are nice because they are, not because they want to be. Good doesn't always mean right, and Good can build up evil, but Tae might find that out that the hard way. 


On the side note Kiki coming over on her own surprised me. She was one of the few Sims I planted in university before sending Tae there. Ive always rented dorms before so this experience was new and fresh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions, comments? Let me know what you think!

NOTICE

Changing to this template unfortunately deleted all previous comments, I apologize! Thank you to all who left comments/suggestions previously. I will not forget them!

Welcome!

Please see the Story Guide to aid your reading selection. Hope you enjoy!

Current Story Arc Beginning:

Posting Schedule: 1-2/week

Top Reads

Powered by Blogger.