Fragments of Memories, Sown together with Words

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

[2.1 Tae] Her Tears, No Fear

Mother cried last night in front of me. 

Her crying wasn't unusual, but it's the first time she openly apologized to me. 


I didn't bother really listening to what she was apologizing about, I didn't really care. 
She was emotional because I was leaving. I wasn't angry like she was accusing me of. 

I am worried, however. Leaving tomorrow for college, and I won't be around for a year. 
Cloud can only take so much emotional crap.

Not to mention, a lot of Mother's patrons lately been men. Hell, they've all been men.

Rich, famous and widowed for years? I should probably... well no. 


It's not my problem. 

I am only writing in you because she so pleaded me to. 
Waving her own journal like its some precious keepsake. Ha.

I need to get out of here.

Tae




Tae is a character that went a completely different direction then I had first imagined. I wish he was less pale - he got that from Fae (I vowed to only change hairstyles for my sim babies, no color, face or body changing period). 

From here on entries from both the first generation and second generation will be found and posted. So, archives might not be in numerical order, but they will be in chronological order. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions, comments? Let me know what you think!

NOTICE

Changing to this template unfortunately deleted all previous comments, I apologize! Thank you to all who left comments/suggestions previously. I will not forget them!

Welcome!

Please see the Story Guide to aid your reading selection. Hope you enjoy!

Current Story Arc Beginning:

Posting Schedule: 1-2/week

Top Reads

Powered by Blogger.