Fragments of Memories, Sown together with Words

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

[1.4 Fae] Happy Mom

My Sweet sweet Journal,

It seems like I am really bad at filling you in huh? 
Haha, but the past what... 7 years? Went by in a flash. 

As routine as it was, I was really happy. I am happy.

You ready to be filled in?


Eric is steadily getting more popular! Proud to say I'm married to a 3 star celebrity, a Local Phenomenon. He says he has a bit way to go to become a Vocal Legend, but he sounds good to me. 


Music is an art I personally have no gift at, but I tried teaching Tae as best as I can. He did take an interest at a toddler age, sometimes babbling what seemed to be the songs Eric would sing in the shower.

"No ladi----mula---shi---"

"Tae, honey, I don't think that's how the song goes..."


But the main event I'd say is this. I was taking Joy for a bath and yes, I was pregnant at the time! She started whimpering and I thought it was the usual "No, don't take me near the water" complaint but she must have sensed it cause...


I went into labor. 

It was... harder than it had been with Tae. Eric was out on a job, and I tried to pick up the phone to call him but the pain was just too much. I fell on my knees, gasping for air... 

I wasn't making it to the hospital. Thinking back on it now... I don't know. I'd rather not think about it. 


But it was worth it. Cloud was born, safe at home. It was a name Eric and I had been discussing. We already had a son rhyme with my name, but Eric was really just too hard to rhyme with. 

Why Cloud? Maybe I'll tell that story another time. 


Eric was really emotional he wasn't at home for me during that time. I pushed Cloud into his arms though and think he forgot about it playing and snuggling with that cute little thing. 


He has been looking more tired and tired these days. People were definitely beginning to recognize him, then again people recognize me in the Art circle. 
My sculptures were starting to become quite demanded in the consignment store. 

Our family funds were now stable, Tae was now an elementary student, so I told Eric to take the next step, and sign up for Gigs. Eric's been avoiding any kind of gig opportunity, saying they take up too much time away from home, while attracting too much unwanted attention. 

Apparently there's a lot of drama involved with it too.


Eventually with my pestering he agreed to one Gig. He was away from home for practices late into the night, and truth be told... two young boys alone was hard. But it was a smashing success according to several media services as I knew it would be. It brought in a nice chunk of check with it too. Sadly, Cloud was feeling sick that day so I wasn't able to attend but Eric said I didn't miss much anyway. That loser, haha.


...If Eric enjoyed that experience he didn't say. He never auditioned for another gig after that, only taking Sing-a-Grams and staying home with the boys, giving me time to work on my statues. 



I certainly didn't mind. His first gig brought in more than enough to last us a while, and I got to work on the art I wasn't able to for a while. I had just recently moved out of furniture to statues, allowing more... creative license. 

Not to mention, it was funny seeing my two little orange heads together.


Tae is also doing really well in elementary school, getting on honor roll. He looks more like Eric's father everyday, with green eyes and brown hair but... I mentioned that to Eric once and he chuckled and all that but... Tae is Tae. My son and I love him. 


Joy seems to love Tae too. 

I really am so happy. 3 boys, my home, my art. What more could I possibly want?

I'm certain there's more good news to come. Tae graduates soon to high school, and Cloud will be in elementary school before long.

Until then, keep my memories safe, okay?

With love,

Fae

Cloud... glitched and I had to reset the game couple times before he was born properly. It was great to see Eric's color genes pass on tho! That bright orange hair, can't get enough.

1 comment:

  1. Life seems to be going good for them. Now I want to know the story behind Cloud's name. I hope in some chapter you explain it cause now i'm curious. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Suggestions, comments? Let me know what you think!

NOTICE

Changing to this template unfortunately deleted all previous comments, I apologize! Thank you to all who left comments/suggestions previously. I will not forget them!

Welcome!

Please see the Story Guide to aid your reading selection. Hope you enjoy!

Current Story Arc Beginning:

Posting Schedule: 1-2/week

Top Reads

Powered by Blogger.