Fragments of Memories, Sown together with Words

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

[1.3 Eric] Conviction

Dear Journal,

I'm guessing that's how a journal entry should begin?

Fae's with Tae right now, so I'll be making a brief entry. 
Fae, if you think I left something out, go ahead and fill it in later 'k? I'll try my best. 


So... yeah. I'm Eric. Fae didn't tell me you existed until now. Since it's our story, I said I'll pitch in. Looks like she only made 2 entries so far anyway. Last entry was... wow. 4 years ago?

It's been a good 4 years. I'm lucky to have a supporting wife. When she was pregnant with Tae tho, man. I would go to check up on her whenever I was home and she'll be making these... things. 


They did sell. She started to work with different materials. How she hauled it all the way to the basement... 
I don't know. But Fae has always been strong even though she looks cute.


She started getting some regular clients. Some rich clients, not paying enough for her hard work.
Not going to lie, made me a little anxious my cute little Fae meeting men like that, pregnant or not...



I think Joy understands me. Maybe playing her will make Fae jealous. Hahaha... what am I saying?


I freaked out when Fae started screaming one day. Thank God I was home. 
She insisted she was fine but I rushed her off to the hospital. 


Then our son was born. Little Tae. Fae wanted a name that rhymes, and Eric is a little hard to rhyme with. Fae seemed to be glowing more than usual when she stepped out of the hospital carrying our little boy. She wouldn't even let me hold him until we got home.


Tae was a quiet baby. It was a good thing too since the number of Sing-a-Grams got to the point I couldn't make all the rounds in one day. 


Every time I was out singing this, singing that in this silly costume I would worry. I would try to head home after one was done, but before half way there, another order would come in. Was it worth it?

Fae joked that as much as she loved me home the family needed money, she wanted me out and working. 
Sad as it is, I knew it was true.


Still when I return home and see Fae, sleeping there alone (well with Joy I guess) mumbling about some chicken feast I couldn't provide her I felt so helpless. 

Oh, Fae is calling me.


"Eric! Come here! Tae just said Mama!"

Mama? What about Papa? Man has Tae grown...

Thanks Journal. Next time I see you, I will be a better man. I swear it. 

With Conviction,

Eric

Tae was thankfully born with no problem, no glitches. A different story for a certain someone... 
But that's for another time.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Tae is cute. I like that name. Unique. I've never seen the sims actually use ice carving, so that was cool to see!

    ReplyDelete

Suggestions, comments? Let me know what you think!

NOTICE

Changing to this template unfortunately deleted all previous comments, I apologize! Thank you to all who left comments/suggestions previously. I will not forget them!

Welcome!

Please see the Story Guide to aid your reading selection. Hope you enjoy!

Current Story Arc Beginning:

Posting Schedule: 1-2/week

Top Reads

Powered by Blogger.